Hi all,
   I've got a couple of places that like to
subscribe non-existant email addresses to
mailing lists without confirmation.  One of
these bastards is winvite.com.  The problem
I'm having is that they don't send their
emails with a "From" header, so control/badmailfrom
with an @winvite.com entry is not blocking
their mail.  The other problem is I can't
block them by IP because they seem to have
a large amount of outgoing mail servers.  I
get the emails from mail##.winvite.com where
## can be any number.  The servers so far have
followed that pattern though, so is there
anything I can do?

Thanks,

Dave