Jay Balakrishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> We are trying to find out what is the most efficient way of queueing the
> message in qmail from our C Programs. So, would like to know if there
> are any C API's that are available for queuing messages. Basically I am
> looking for library routines that act as the native submission
> interface(API) for qmail.

You're going to need to write your own library, probably as wrappers
around pipe opens to qmail-queue.

<ftp://ftp.eyrie.org/pub/software/majordomo/mjinject> may be a decent
starting point; it's in Perl, but should be possible to convert to C.  The
queue sub is the one that does what you're trying to do.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>