> The logs are your friends, so I would highly recommend you start doing
> some logging.  Whether you use DJB's multilog or splogger doesn't really
> matter.  Splogger would probably be easiest to set up.

Logging is already setup using multilog.  I just haven't figured out how to
read them.  I downloaded a couple of utilities for reading them but the
documentation is a bit vague.

> But you've GOT to fix that relay problem.

I am using tcpserver/tcprules and only have a few IPs enabled for relaying
mail.  From my reading it seems to me that should keep it pretty much
secure.  I am working on implementing the POP to SMTP scheme.