It's too bad that the article was somewhat accurate. Although I cannot say
that I have experienced the same kind of treatment, I have seen it, and it
is deplorable. I don't pretend I am an expert on qmail, but I have been
successful with several installations of it. Maybe I've been lucky.

For those of you reading this that have been a party to this undesirable
beahavior, ask yourself this question:

Were you born with all the knowledge you now posess? Have you studied the
source code to every program you use to determine it's use and function? Or
did someone, somewhere, somehow, answer a question or two for you? Have you
ever read a FAQ, a doc, or (gasp) the replies on a mailing list?

Maybe you're not the genius you thought you were.

My 2 cents only.