On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 01:16:14PM -0500, dG wrote:

> Where do I begin?  Asking the qmail discussion list for help on legitimate
> tech support issues is like going to #linux channel and asking "what's a
> kernel"?   In other words swallowing razor blades would have been a more
> pleasurable experience.
> [More info]

I actually found this article quite informative. I personally have never had
any trouble posting to this mailing list with technical issues. I think the
keyword there is legitimate. And the fact that the main email address on
that domain is for a hotmail.com account really goes a long way in securing
his credibility.

--
Erich Zigler                                   Chief Technical Officer

What is the sound of Perl? Is it not the sound of a wall that people have
stopped banging their heads against? -- Lary Wall