Hi there,

We run qmail on a box behind a firewall,
another, lower priority, external smtp server knows it's way
through and can deliver to our machine, bounces however
go to the return adress, and double bounce.

The DNS MX priority is 10 for the machine behind the
firewall, and 20 for the public machine.

The return address is always behindSmpt.domain.com,
both using SMTPserver behind the firewall as well as an
SMTPserver in the public.

Questions: Is the return-address always constructed from
the MX records in the DNS?
Is there a way to fix the returnaddress to point to the
beforeFirewall box? (other than fixing the DNS)

Jos