Rainer Link <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > I use AvpDaemon and it works very well after a little patch of
> > sub-avp.pl
> Martin, you should send it to Jason :)

Done - some weeks ago :-) The patch concerned the behaviour of
AvpDaemon, not AvpLinux.

> > Your problems seem to result of a perhaps misconfigured AvpLinux or
> > AvpDaemon. If you use the trial-version of avp you may run into problems
> > due to the "semi"-automatic tests done by avp.
>
> Well, Martin, some more details on this issue could be useful? (what are
> "semi"-automatic tests)

If you start scanning a file|directory without a valid
registration-key-file you are prompted "Cancel scan process" and have to
type "No" to continue. If you have a valid key-file the scan is done
without this question.

Martin