"Olivier M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Unfortunately avp is not free, the license-fee for a (linux)
> > mail-server is about 100$/year.
>
> this would be acceptable. Are the updates automatic, or do they
> have to be done manualy ? (wget something, for example).

How should the updates be done automatic? I use a cron-job starting wget
each night and restart AvpDaemon after successful download. I would not
use win-like programs where I don't have the source and which would do
something automatic...

Or do you mean the license-file itself? Don't have experience with that
cause the license-files of the servers I administrate run until Sep
2001. And then I will contact AVP and buy some new licenses.

HTH, Martin