Hi,

I'm trying to increase the robustness of our qmail environment by setting up
multiple default routes in control/smtproutes such as:
:hub1.company.com
:hub2.company.com

The problem is that the emails will only route to hub1 and never to hub2.
Before I try to implement round robin DNS or lbnamed, is there any way to
set up in qmail so that it will automatically fall over to hub2 if hub1
fails, or do a random choice between hub1/2?

Thanks,
Kai

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify
Siemens Ltd., ABN 98004347880, or Siemens (NZ) Limited immediately.