"Javier Szyszlican" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>But we (with Sendmail) redirect the subdomain mail too.
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>to for example [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>We have 1600+ clients. in a Database (MySql), they aren't static. So I've
>New clients every day.
>
>I Don't want to create a localuser for each, because they dont check mail
>here, I only want to redirect, to rewrite the TO: address.

control/virtualdomains:
  pepe.web.net.ar:alias-pepe

~alias/.qmail-pepe-default:
  &[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So for each subdomain you need one virtualdomains entry and one .qmail
file. If that's unacceptable, you can do something like:

control/virtualdomains:
  pepe.web.net.ar:alias-subdomain-pepe

~alias/.qmail-subdomain-default:
  |script_that_looks_up_pepes_address_in_db_and_forwards_to_it

Which will requires one virtualfomains entry per subdomain, but only
one .qmail file.

-Dave