Hello,
 I have set up "~/control/defaulthost example.com" to send all outgoing mail
as [EMAIL PROTECTED], regardless of what the user enters in his email
client. I want to force this, with the exception of one user who uses
multiple addresses such as [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] depending on who he is sending the email to. It's not
really an option to put environment variables on his machine and make him
change them everytime he wants to send an email with a different outgoing
address. Is there a way to achieve this with the qmail control files?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Mike