Jos Okhuijsen wrote:

> Right, messenger is nice. It drops short on 1 major for us:
> Trying to add a second pop account:  "You can have multiple
> mail servers if they are IMAP servers. You are now using a pop
> server" While inside we could go POP, i can't change the outside
> offerings, and they aren't POP.

What you can do is create a second profile and restart messenger when you have
to change to a different account. I have been doing that for years. (Once you
have more than one profile you can select them at startup.)
I considered this a small inconvenience for staying away from crap like
Outlook Express...

This feature however has been added in version 6.0 which is in beta right now.

Don't worry, be Kneppie!
Jan

--
Jan Knepper