what am i doing wrong, multilog setup accord to Life with qmail webpage,
is not working for me at all

because their rc file with start command starts the old /var/qmail/rc which
has splogger in it.
also it starts scrolling non stop "tcpserver: cannot bind to port, already
in use"

could someone PLEASE show me what i am doing wrong? dont send to another
webpage,
because they dont explain anything. please show me step by step the stuff
that i need to do
to get it to work. (ex: what files to edit, what dirs/files to make) PLEASE!
=(

this is what i have:

[root@fly supervise]# pwd
/var/qmail/supervise

[root@fly supervise]# ls -la
total 4
drwxrwxr-x    4 root     root         1024 Oct 13 17:56 .
drwxr-xr-x   11 root     qmail        1024 Oct 13 18:04 ..
drwxrwxr-t    4 root     root         1024 Oct 13 17:59 qmail-send
drwxrwxr-t    4 root     root         1024 Oct 13 17:59 qmail-smtpd

[root@fly supervise]# find .
.
./qmail-send
./qmail-send/log
./qmail-send/log/run
./qmail-send/log/supervise
./qmail-send/log/supervise/lock
./qmail-send/log/supervise/control
./qmail-send/log/supervise/ok
./qmail-send/log/supervise/status
./qmail-send/run
./qmail-send/supervise
./qmail-send/supervise/lock
./qmail-send/supervise/control
./qmail-send/supervise/ok
./qmail-send/supervise/status
./qmail-smtpd
./qmail-smtpd/log
./qmail-smtpd/log/run
./qmail-smtpd/log/supervise
./qmail-smtpd/log/supervise/lock
./qmail-smtpd/log/supervise/control
./qmail-smtpd/log/supervise/ok
./qmail-smtpd/log/supervise/status
./qmail-smtpd/run
./qmail-smtpd/supervise
./qmail-smtpd/supervise/lock
./qmail-smtpd/supervise/control
./qmail-smtpd/supervise/ok
./qmail-smtpd/supervise/status

ok inside the /var/qmail/rc:

[root@fly supervise]# cat /var/qmail/rc
export PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH"
qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger qmail >/dev/null 2>&1 &

what do i do??
i did everything according to [http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html] and
its not working.
please help me. thanks.