To stop the tcpserver error, reconfigure or terminate the other program
which is listening on port 25.  This may be another tcpserver, inetd,
sendmail, or something else I never heard of.  You know your box better than
I do.  (I hope)

As for logging, I found that I needed to make the directory in which
multilog will be writing its logs read/write/executable for at least the
qmaill user, otherwise it would not work, and the ps ax | grep multilog
would show [multilog], indicating a failed 'zombie' sort of state.  Check
the permissions.

And you may wish to send to us the line you are running with multilog on it,
and an ls -ld of the directory the multilog script points to.

David

[http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html] and
its not working.
please help me. thanks.