Peter Green wrote:

> [ send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to subscribe to the vpopmail
> mailing list. ]
>
> also sprach ch:
> > Are there rpm packages available for vpopmail and qmailadmin?
>
> No. A UID and GID is required at compile-time to build the vpopmail package.
> Since there is no vpopmail RPM, I'm guessing that no one has gone through
> the trouble of making one for qmailadmin.

There is a guy, can't remember his name, that has vpopmail in the
freeBSD ports. freeBSD decided to allocate a uid/gid to vpopmail.
uid = 89, gid=89. It should be included in the next freeBSD CD
and on the ports list. Perhaps this uid/gid pair can be used
on linux too?

Ken Jones
http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/