qmail Digest 19 Oct 2000 10:00:00 -0000 Issue 1158

Topics (messages 50764 through 50822):

urgent  smtproutes not working
        50764 by: reach_prashant.zeenext.com

qlist
        50765 by: roberto.bazan.inycom.es
        50768 by: Vince Vielhaber

Re: our qmail server shutdown HELP!!!!
        50766 by: Dave Sill

Re: sendmail and relaying
        50767 by: Dave Sill
        50802 by: kevin.oceania.net

Re: fastforward
        50769 by: Charles Cazabon

Rejecting spam
        50770 by: Alex Povolotsky

dnscache & rbldns
        50771 by: Daniel Augusto Fernandes
        50773 by: Hubbard, David
        50776 by: Daniel Augusto Fernandes
        50780 by: Hubbard, David
        50781 by: Daniel Augusto Fernandes
        50782 by: Daniel Augusto Fernandes

Re: dots in email addresses (probably not what you think)
        50772 by: Dave Sill

Whrere are my log files?
        50774 by: John Chronakis
        50775 by: Dave Sill
        50783 by: John Chronakis
        50784 by: Dave Sill

Re: Using QMAIL and SENDMAIL
        50777 by: Dave Sill

Re: PROBLEM WITH SPEED
        50778 by: Dave Sill

realayclient and dns
        50779 by: Mauro Tablo'

Re: "Whrere are my log files?" The blind man said.
        50785 by: John Chronakis

Backup Advice Need !!!
        50786 by: Mark Lo
        50787 by: Dave Sill

tcpserver not setting environment variable RELAYCLIENT
        50788 by: tom.pathfinderschool.com
        50789 by: Peter Samuel

yet another rcpthosts issue...;-)
        50790 by: Robert Eric Pearse
        50791 by: Alexander Jernejcic
        50792 by: Robert Eric Pearse

Description of filename in Maildir/cur
        50793 by: Reid Sutherland
        50796 by: Olivier M.
        50799 by: Timothy Legant
        50800 by: Ronny Haryanto

qmail security for pine (and other) mail clients that are vulnerable to remote exploit
and hacking
        50794 by: John Lange
        50798 by: Jason Haar

Re: pop3 and smtp in redhat7
        50795 by: Romeo Kienzler

Re: Fat qmail in Solaris, trim qmail in OpenBSD?
        50797 by: Pavel Kankovsky

User Dir
        50801 by: Cliff Cole

tcprules
        50803 by: kevin.oceania.net
        50804 by: Jerry Lynde
        50806 by: Kevin Waterson

1019
        50805 by: dengyj
        50808 by: Tim Hunter
        50809 by: admin.delanet.com

Re:our qmail server shutdown help ??
        50807 by: zhangshouhui

Re: our qmail server shutdown help ??
        50810 by: Jos Backus

Can't get qmail to function properly!
        50811 by: Vinko Vrsalovic
        50812 by: Timothy Legant
        50813 by: Vinko Vrsalovic
        50814 by: Vinko Vrsalovic
        50815 by: Vinko Vrsalovic

Yahooooo!!!!!
        50816 by: Vinko Vrsalovic

email domain
        50817 by: Benjie Buenaventura
        50818 by: Vinko Vrsalovic
        50820 by: Benjie Buenaventura
        50822 by: Michael Hufnagl

question
        50819 by: dengyj

Re: Quota Issues
        50821 by: Adrian Turcu

Administrivia:

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To bug my human owner, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   hello friends

   my qmail-1  is under  /var/qmail-1/   , before compiling  my conf-qmail
= /var/qmail-1,
  alias
  queue
  control
   all r under   /var/qmail-1/

   my qmail2 is under /var/qmail-2/  , before compiling  my conf-qmail =
/var/qmail-2/,
  alias
  queue
  control
   all r under   /var/qmail-2/

     my /var/qmail-1/bin/qmail-smtp    runs on port 25
    my /var/qmail-2/bin/qmail-smtpd   runs  on port 26

     in /var/qmail-1/control/smtproutes    is
hotmail.com:[ip of same mechine]:26

    then i restarted  qmail along with qmail-smtpd

   but , its not working for me  , is there any one who had done this
? if some one running qmail like this then please , tell me how can i
smtproutes files.

  Thanks 7 regards ,
 Prashant Desai