Bill>  Hi All, Is there a seamless drop-in email virus scanner program
Bill>  which will work with qmail v1.03, tcpserver, vpopmail, and
Bill>  qmailadmin packages installed on my system, one system in here
Bill>  got munched by the love bug virus.  Any ideas, my mail system
Bill>  works nicely, but don't want to have to install a lot of
Bill>  patches to get something like this working.

There are links to virus products at www.qmail.org - they are your
best bet. Will take a little effort, but if you can't afford security,
you can't afford to have important data (well, close enough :)
--
"Bubble Memory, n.: A derogatory term, usually referring to a person's
intelligence. See also vacuum tube."

- The Devil's Dictionary to Computer Studies