Thus said [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:26:33 GMT:

> I have noticed that it is possible to send infected messages
> with sqwebmail running qmail-scanner.
> I guess sqwebmail put messages directly in the queue, so it
> no qmail-smptd is called and no antivirus is used.

I don't see how you could do this with sqwebmail unless you are
forwarding on messages that someone sent you.  I am not aware of any
email *virus* for sqwebmail and you most certainly won't be sending one
out with it when you simply hit "Create message"  As far as I know, it
is not susceptible to the strain of kiddie *virus* that most
Microsludge mailers are. :-)

Andy
  7:11pm  up 20 days, 22:38,  4 users,  load average: 1.33, 1.22, 1.21