Bruce Guenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This brings me to a question: should the grouping of recipients by
> domain name be done in qmail-send or qmail-queue?

My gut reaction would be in qmail-queue.  However, that might make it a little
more difficult to do this optimization when mail comes in via qmail-smtpd.

> Another question: is it legal in SMTP to temporarily defer one recipient
> and not another?

Doesn't this currently happen with qmail anyways, because each recipient is
handled as a separate message and can be deferred, while others go through?

Charles