On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 04:37:43PM -0500, Anthony Abby wrote:
# I'm having a problem with RCPTHOSTS and relaying.  Without RCPTHOSTS (or
# MORERCPTHOSTS) my mail server is an open relay, and yet I'm having
# difficulty setting it up so that my Listserv (Listar), which runs on the
# same box as QMail, can send out email to list subscribers?
#
# I have the following in rcpthosts:
#
# listserv.genexchange.com
# listserv.genexchange.org
# listserv.genexchange.net
#
# and I have the following in defaulthost
#
# listserv.genexchange.com
#
# I've read through the relaying tutorials linked to from the QMail website,
# but didn't find anything addresses this point.  I need to relay selectively
# for mailing lists traffic, for not for anyone else...
#
# Any ideas?

it sounds like you need to add localhost (127.0.0.1) to your relay hosts
settings

--
Justin Bell