From: Milen Petrinski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 1:52 PM
To: Daniel POGAC; QMAIL
Subject: Re: Return receipt

I don't thik the problem is in qmail. I tryed this:
send two messages from Netscape 4.7 with Return Receipt checked thgrow my
qmail.
The first message I read with Outlook Express and it did not ask me to send
receipt, althow in the header there was line
Disposition-Notification-To: Biliana Galabova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The other messages I read with Netscape and it asked me if I want to send
receipt - everithyng fine.
So I think this is MUA problem.

Milen