Thaks, I know you said but the answer don't respond my question.

I have do this try.

I have send a email with netscape comunnicator 4.61 and i have put
"Request return receipt" to on. I have send these email over a sendmail
server, and when i received this email, i have been questioned if i want
replay confirmation.

If i do the same but over a qmail server, when i receive the email i
don't receive these question.

Do you understan me?

Thanks in advance.

--