Thus said Raul Miller on Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:33:30 EST:

> Or do you have similar problems deciding whether ATM means automated
> teller machine or asychronous transfer mode?  Or deciding whether
> ASP means active server pages or application service provider?  Or ...

Not generally, however, I must admit that when...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Don't care. What I care about is what the words mean in an actual
> language. In this case English. I do not recognize OSI as a standards
> body and do not care what definition of Open Source can be found at
> opensource.org or the

I was thrown off for a bit---I have never seen Open Source Initiative
turned into an acronym, so the first time I say OSI I immediately
thought he had qualms with the OSI model, because that was the only
instance of OSI that I had ever seen (and I have been using "open
source" software for a while now).

Andy
 12:19pm  up 17 days, 14:39,  4 users,  load average: 1.20, 1.35, 1.31