Lipscomb, Al writes:
 > Open Source is often used to describe software that has its source code
                       ^ incorrectly
 > available regardless of the license involved. "Free Software" as promoted by
 > the Free Software Foundation (FSF) is a different thing. I belive that the
 > DJB software is Open Source, but not free.

Nope.  If it's not free, it's not OSI Certified Open Source Software.
I'm on the board; you have my personal guarantee that that will remain
the case as long as I am.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | The best way to help the poor