At 4:02 PM +0100 11/27/00, Hans-Juergen Schwarz wrote:
>Hallo all,
>I like to forward a Address in the form [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a .qmail
>File. So I created the file .qmail-j:g: but it doesn´t work. Message
>comes back with "Sorry no mailbox here by that name" What went
>wrong? How can I handle that? I´m using qmail 1.03 and vpopmail 4.9.4
>regards

The CONTENTS of the .qmail file should be the address to which you
want to forward mail and nothing else (assuming you aren't already
using a .qmail file for something else).

The NAME of the .qmail file is just that: .qmail

For example, if I have an account [EMAIL PROTECTED] and want all mail
delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED] auto-forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I would
create a .qmail file in user's Home Directory called .qmail, the
contents of which is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" on a single line (no quotes).

...ROMeyn

REFERENCE:  # man dot-qmail or http://www.qmail.org/man/man9/dot-qmail.html
ALSO: http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html#dot-qmail-files

signat-url: http://www2.potsdam.edu/dctm/prescor/signat-url.htm
cubiclecam: http://digirom.potsdam.edu/~prescor/cubiclecam.html
    ^^^ <--- Off-line unless someone knows how to get camserv to
             compile under RedHat 7...  *sigh*  :-(