Hello

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I don't know what sort of qmail install you are running but qmail does run
> without ORBS. In fact the default qmail does not have any ORBS testing. What
> must have happened is that someone specifically added the ORBS test on
> your server.

A standard settings presented in /var/qmail/boot does not provide
using ORBS, also if you will chosen appropriate for your box/dir
format rc file, shall all be OK.

I has gone more wait and I had added to smtp settings on tcpserver
lines

orbs.relay.nl:deny
manawatu.co.nz:deny

thus I have rejected all proofs of tests, if ORBS would perform

Best Wishes

Piotr
---
Piotr Kasztelowicz                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[http://www.am.torun.pl/~pekasz]