I have attched the output of ls -lR /var/qmail

hope it helps, thanks for your help!

Regards
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 3:06 PM
To: QMail Mailing List
Subject: Re: unable to control /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 02:34:37PM -0500, Silberman, Malcolm (BHR) wrote:
> I have installed Qmail a few times on Mandrake OS, and it worked fine. I
go
> exactly according to Qmail how to by Adam McKenna. Now I tried to install
on
> RedHat7 (and posted ome questions last week). I cameup with a dead end, so
> droped down to 6.2, but still I getthe following;
> svc: warning: unable to control /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send: file does
> not exist
>
> svc: warning: unable to control /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd: file
does
> not exist
>  qmailsvc: warning: unable to control /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send/log:
> file does not exist
> svc: warning: unable to control /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd/log: file
> does not exist
>  logging.

Post the output of: ls -lR /var/qmail

Regards.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for, and should only be
read by, the intended addressee.  Its contents are confidential and if you are not the
intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete all records of the
message from your computer.  Any reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this message without the prior
written consent of the sender are strictly prohibited.  The contents of this
communication represent the sender's personal views and opinions, which do not
necessarily reflect those of Bass Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Starting mail-transport-agent:svc: warning: unable to control