* "Silberman, Malcolm \(BHR\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have installed Qmail a few times on Mandrake OS, and it worked
> fine. I go exactly according to Qmail how to by Adam McKenna. Now I
> tried to install on RedHat7 (and posted ome questions last week). I
> cameup with a dead end, so droped down to 6.2, but still I get the
> following; svc: warning: unable to control
> /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send: file does not exist

Well, this is pretty obvious, isn't it? Trace back your steps through
Adam's document and you'll find the error. Oh. And get qmail-conf. Just
do it. Don't bitch, don't argue: grab it at
<http://pobox.com/~tu/qmail-conf.html>.

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for, and
> should only be read by, the intended addressee.

Oh. Sorry for that.

> Its contents are confidential and if you are not the intended addressee,
> please notify the sender immediately and delete all records of the message
> from your computer.

Hmmmm... Damn! *clicketyclick* Ok.

> Any reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and/or publication of this message without the prior
> written consent of the sender are strictly prohibited.

Are you going to sue me for answering on the list?

> The contents of this communication represent the sender's personal
> views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Bass
> Hotels & Resorts, Inc.

Don't take it personally, Silberman, Malcom \(BHR\), but this kinda
pisses me off. But maybe my irony detector is broken.
--
Robin S. Socha <http://socha.net/>

PGP signature