Hi all,

    I have some doubts about qmail-popup. I read the man of qmail-popup
and
I saw that exist some descriptors used by qmail-popup. My doubts are
about it.
    Let me see if I figured out what man page says.
    Qmail-popup expects descriptor 0 from the network, sent by a client
like a
Outlook or Messenger. This descriptor 0 has the information about
username
and password. After this qmail-popup writes to the network with
descriptor 1
and calls a subprogram (checkpassword) with the same descriptor 0 and
1.
The
second part of explanation I can't understand. Who uses the the
descriptors 2 and 3?
    If qmail-popup uses descriptor 0 and 1 to read and write to network
why
are there descriptors 2 and 3?
    What are these descriptors in POP's USER-PASS style?
    Where I can find more information about this descriptors?
    I need to know this due to I'd like to make my perl program
catching
this
descriptors.
    I need to access this descriptor, but I donīt know how I can catch
them.

Thanks in advance.
Cleiton