Am Mittwoch,  6. Dezember 2000 22:04 schrieb Thomas Duterme:

> > How about increasing your concurrencyremote to something
> > like 100?  you most likely are hitting your limits.
>
> Good point.  Will try that tonight.  I've gotten some
> problems before from ISP's blocking us
> when I went up to 240...I'm not quite sure what the highest
> polite limit on this should be.

Hmm, even with 20 concurrent connections our servers was blocked by some
braindead freemailer's servers when one of our customers sent out a
newsletter...
I don't think there is a common "highest polite limit", you have to figure it
out for your country, even for your typical recipients.

Greetings

Henning

--

Henning Brauer         |  BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS        |  Roedingsmarkt 14