Am Mittwoch,  6. Dezember 2000 22:04 schrieb Thomas Duterme:
> > How about increasing your concurrencyremote to something
> > like 100?  you most likely are hitting your limits.
>
> Good point.  Will try that tonight.  I've gotten some
> problems before from ISP's blocking us
> when I went up to 240...I'm not quite sure what the highest
> polite limit on this should be.

My newsletter program calls qmail-qmqpc directly.
Does qmail send mails to recpt in the order I write the address
to qmail-qmqpc?

For example, if I wrote addresses A, B, C to qmail-qmqpc.
Will qmail first invokes qmail-remote to send mail to A
And then (concurrently, before the first qmail-remote finishes)
invokes another qmail-remote to B, and then to C?

If so, maybe I can sort my subscriber list first, that subscribers
in the same mail server will be distrubuted among the whole list
evenly. So I can minimize the chance of overflooding a certain server?