Hi all, I did a bit of a search in the archives but with no answer to
this interesting question.

My boss wants to relay all outgoing mail which has large attachments
through our other, less used, connection to the Internet. I don't mind
placing another mail server on that link, but what I need to know is
how to intercept mail that our users send through our mail server,
check the size of the mail, and if it exceeds a certain size (say,
5mb), then it relays the mail to another qmail relay, otherwise the
current relay treats it as normal outgoing e-mail.

Does anyone have ideas as to how I would implement this? TIA
--
  B r e t t  R a n d a l l
   http://xbox.ipsware.com/