Kris Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > To save some work, you could use Bruce Guenter's QMAILQUEUE patch, and
> > insert your filter inbetween qmail-inject and qmail-queue instead...
>
> Actually, there are no local users on these boxes, per se, so the filter
> would have to be between qmail-smtpd and qmail-queue.  Otherwise, this makes
> sense.  I'll keep it in mind.

If I'm not mistaken, qmail-smtpd calls qmail-inject, which calls qmail-queue.
I belive Bruce's patch changes _all_ qmail programs which call qmail-queue
to look at the contents of QMAILQUEUE (or similar) environment variable, and
if set, to call that instead of qmail-queue directly.  Therefore it would
work in this case.  Just have tcpserver set QMAILQUEUE to
"/path/to/my/filter", and filter calls qmail-queue.

Charles