Charles Cazabon wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, qmail-smtpd calls qmail-inject, which calls
qmail-queue.

According to DJB's schematics, qmail-smtpd calls qmail-queue directly.
>From the INTERNALS file (also noted by Peter Samuel):

 qmail-smtpd --- qmail-queue --- qmail-send --- qmail-rspawn ---
qmail-remote
               /                     |      \
qmail-inject _/                 qmail-clean  \_ qmail-lspawn --- qmail-local

> I belive Bruce's patch changes _all_ qmail programs which call
qmail-queue...
> Therefore it would work in this case.

You're right, it would.  I was just being a tad anal. :)

Also, to be completely fair, you provided a solution that's exactly what I
asked for.  Mark Delany's solution will still result in the message being
accepted and then bounced, but in this case the bounce will have a more
accurate explanation about why it was bounced.  That's good enough for me.

Again, thanks for the help!

---Kris Kelley