On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 11:43:11AM -0800, Ould wrote:

> 1) Is possible under the configuration mentionned, if my
> web site is installed on "mail proxy", and I want to use
> webmail (like IMP/Horde) to sent or get your messages using
> web site from anywhere.

Well, in the mentioned configuration there wouldn't be any mail on "mail proxy".  As
soon as it receives a message, it is passed on to either the EX server or the
Internet.  It'd essentially play 'hot potatoe' with incoming/outgoing mail.

If you're thinking about web access to the EX server, why not use the one that comes
with it?  Then you don't have to muck around with configuring IMAP on the EX server
(one less thing to go wrong).

../mk