> As long as both servers (POP3 and IMAP) use the same
> mailboxes (format
> and location), you can use them interchangably. If you're
> using
> qmail-pop3d, then courier-imap would be a good,
> compatible IMAP
> server.

Actually, I'm using Maildir format on the Lan server. On
the Relay I dont have any users (it only receive/sent mails
from/to Lan server where user Maildir's lie.

> No. LWQ uses /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd/run to
> start the SMTP
> service.

OK, I'm a bad student. That is I'm wrong by putting the
smtp, pop add-ons in the qmail script!!
But, I'm using also /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd/run
file, it contains :
#! /bin/sh
QMAILDUID=`id -u qmaild`
NOFILESGID=`id -g qmaild`
MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 2000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -p -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c
"$MAXSMTPD" \
-u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp
/usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd \
 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1

But if I withdrow the add-ons in the qmail script, I must
add the lines related to pop3 in the above script or what
to do?

> And if you're adding POP3 service to an LWQ
> installation, the
> *right* thing to do is set up a
> /var/qmail/supervise/
> hierarchy based closely on the qmail-smtpd
> hierarchy--although LWQ
> doesn't currently tell you how to do this.

I'm adding pop3 service only in the qmail script as
mentionned in the precedent post.
There is no qmail-pop3d service in my
/var/qmail/supervise/, actually it contains only qmail-send
and qmail-smtpd directories generated through the
installtion.
Can you telling when LWQ will add this? Can you giving me
already some idea to configure correctly my LWQ?
Also, under my actual configuration how I can include IMAP
service?

> And LWQ doesn't use splogger for any logging.

Yeah, I had some doubt about this since qmail logs some
things like "@4...." in /var/log/qmail and in
/var/log/qmail/smtpd in addition to "current" file.

> To add IMAP service to an LWQ installation, install the
> IMAP server
> according to its instructions. You could try to LWQify
> the IMAP
> installation, but it's not necessary--and not recommended
> if you're
> likely to botch your LWQ in the process.

What to do in this case? I need only to use my actual
installation to allow users to use webmail IMP/Horde (in
preference) from my web site on the Relay.

I'm looking for your help to fixe these subject.

Mille MERCI Dave.