Thus spake Piotr Kasztelowicz ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> > If you want to use bloated, unreliable, immensely fat software with a
> Where I have written, that EACH patch? Only USEFUL patch.
> The world goes forward!

There is no objective measure for the usefulness of a patch.
Thus, there will be endless fruitless discussions that make everyone
feel bad, and in the end either Dan does not include the patch, which
means that it was all for naught, or Dan does include the patch, and
then the discussion will also have been for naught since Dan already
includes patches he likes without external discussions (the pop3 daemon
is based on someone else's code).

Felix