* Ian Lance Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010116 19:36]:
> Now I see it.  You can't call connect twice on the same socket.  This
> patch, on top of Russ's patch, fixes it.

This patch very much fixes it for my patch, too. Thanks a bunch, Ian!

This leads me to the next thing (concerning my patch):
If someone specifies QMTP to a certain port in control/mailroutes, and
that fails - what'd I do? Try SMTP to port 25, give up temporarily (which
would happen if it were an SMTP route) of give up permanently (don't think
so...)

At the moment, SMTP to port 25 will be attempted. If that fails, there'll
be a tempoary error.

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist