I am not sure what you mean here by, "without the email data passing through
domain.com." If your host is listed as the mail host for the domain, it will
have to handle it one way or another.

If you have an additional domain that you want to host, say, domain2.com,
you would simply add the domain to the virtualdomains control file then tell
qmail where to deposit it (see the FAQ regarding virtual domains).

But if you mean that you want your mail server to act as a relay--i.e.,
although your host is set up as the mail host in DNS, but mail is actually
to be delivered to a remote machine, you would make the virtualdomains entry
then an appropriate smtproutes entry (IIRC).

-K

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to
anger."