I asked something _similar_ last week. But it's not exactly the same.

See Chris Johnson's answer to "translating or remapping domains to another
domain", 2001/01/29

My situation was I wanted:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No changes to the username portion.

The answer to my situation (thanks to Chris) :

echo 'corp.rocketcash.com' >> /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
echo 'corp.rocketcash.com:alias-rocketcash' >>
/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains
echo '| forward "$DEFAULT"@corp.netzero.net' >  \
   /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-rocketcash-default

But my understanding of your situation is:

Outside   - >  firewall  -> MSX with AV -> Internal mailservers
 u@aimtv         ->     u@aimtv   ->          u@aimtv
f@rocketcash     -> fipl@netzero  -> fipl@netzero
And now you also want
fipl@rocketcash  -> fipl@netzero  -> fipl@netzero

Looks possible but may require some modification - depends how you do the
firstname to longname thing.

Cheerio,
Link.