Thanks to Lincoln (and Chris J) and James A. Brown for taking
a stab at my problem.  Indeed it was as Chris had suggested
to Lincoln.  I think I had seen the response and lost it from my
mail box and convinced myself that I hadn't seen it...

I'll move these people to a virtual domain and then the ones
with "non-standard" email addresses will be in their own .qmail
file.  New employees w/ "standard" email addresses will be
picked up by the default .qmail file for that virtual domain and
forwarded...   :)

--
Michael Boyiazis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]