Hi all,

I've spent some time looking over the qmail documenation and want to migrate
from sendmail because of it's lackluster virtual domain support.

The things I would like to do are:

1. Have email/pop accounts without adding system users (/etc/passwd)
2. Have clear seperation of the virual domains, with domain1 having a seperate
directory with it's /var/spool/mail equivelent.  So that mail would be delivered
to /domain1-com/jradford and another would be /domain2-com/jradford
3. Users getting their pop mail could use a username of [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
other use [EMAIL PROTECTED] to login for their pop3 services and the qmail
pop3 daemon would know to go to the right /domain directory to retrieve their
email based on the username/domain combination.

This is the easiest method I can think of doing large numbers of virtual domains
without using something clunky like sendmail's virtual user map files, ie. joe@domain1
maps
to joe-domain1 on the local box.

Or if anyone has any better suggestions I'm all ears.

Thanks!

-Jason