Hi everyone,

I've spent at least three weeks trying to make this stupid stunt work!

The thing is I've got a .qmail file which is supposed to recieve email, send it to a php script which fiddles around with it
and sends an answer back to the sender.

So,
The mail address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I've got a file called ".qmail-robot" in my home dir "usr/hotel/topdog/"
and a php file called "qmailtest.php " in usr/hotel/topdog/WWW/temp/

In the .qmail-robot file I've written

|usr/hotel/topdog/WWW/temp/qmailtest.php

The .qmail files chmod is 400, since it says in the qmail faq that it cant be group or world writable and it cant be executable if
it contains program lines.

The qmailtest.php chmod is 777.

This looks right to me
BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!!!

:(

Can someone please help me?
I would aprciate the help so so much, since I really don't know what to do, I've tried everything!

BTW this is the system stuff :
GNU bash, version 2.03.0(1)-release (i386--freebsd3.4)