On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 04:02:47PM +0100, Martin Akesson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 03:44:20PM +0100, Fredrik Steen mumbled:

> Umm..  I think you are making it harder than what it really is.  If the
> qmail server is setup to as MX and is ready to receive mail all you need
> to do is add yourdomain.com to /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts.  Dont
> forget to restart qmail.

Don't just add it to rcpthosts without adding it to locals, or forcing
an smtproute for the domain in question, or you'll get:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or a for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local
(#5.4.6).

P.S., it's unnecessary to restart qmail just to reread control/locals
and control/rcpthosts. SIGHUP does this for you, without a restart.

--
Greg White
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent