On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 04:02:47PM +0100, Martin Akesson wrote:
| On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 03:44:20PM +0100, Fredrik Steen mumbled:

| Umm..  I think you are making it harder than what it really is.  If the
| qmail server is setup to as MX and is ready to receive mail all you need
| to do is add yourdomain.com to /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts.  Dont
| forget to restart qmail.
|
| That will tell qmail to start receiving mail for your new domain.  If
| you already have a .qmail-hostmaster file in /var/qmail/aliases then
| your are ready to receive.
|
| /M

I need to do this because of the extra administration to add and to delete
domains that don't get approved at the nic. The people registrating
domains don't know that mush :). I have a "daemon" that manager
these files but they never get deleted and the files get really
huge becase of so many tries on a domainnames that don't go thru the
registration process..

--
.Fredrik Steen
- http://www.stone.nu -