+ "Andrew McMorris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

| Hi could someone please point me in the right direction for information on
| how to add a footer to all emails that our company send please.
|
| I am also interested in not having the footer for emails sent to our own
| company can anyone please point me in the right way.

Recent flamage notwithstanding, I'd suggest running two instances of
qmail.  The second one will be used for outgoing mail only.  The
first, and primary, qmail will have a catch-all virtualdomain for all
the stuff that isn't for local recipients:

In /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains:
:alias-outgoing

In /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-outgoing-default:
|cat - /legalese-notice | /var/qmail-outgoing/bin/qmail-inject -f"${SENDER}"
|"${EXT2}@${HOST}"

(all that on one line, in case the line gets broken between you and
me).  Well, this is the main principle anyway.  Tweak to taste.

- Harald