On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 02:16:43PM +0800, M. Yu wrote:
> I typed a new message in Outlook Express and forgot (doh!) to enter a
> recipient before clicking on send.  Question:
>
> 1. why did qmail allow an empty recipient (or did outlook substituted
> something in there)?

alex@buick:~$ mconnect
220 buick.pennace.org unauthorized interception prohibited ESMTP
HELO foo
250 buick.pennace.org unauthorized interception prohibited
MAIL From:<>
250 ok
DATA
503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)

qmail-smtpd wants at least one recipient.

> 2. where'd it go?

Confer with your logs.

> 3. is there an option anywhere in qmail where i can tell it to stop
> accepting messages with blank recipients?

But qmail-smtpd already does that.