Take a look at mhonarc it converts emails to html you can see it at

http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhonarc.html

Jps

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Smoke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 1:07 PM
To: qmail
Subject: Mail2db or maildir2html

I am in need of taking an e-mail user(like [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and piping
the mail recieved into either an html file, or preferably a mysql table.

I would like the table to include the time and date field, and the
body(which would be the text of the message without the headers)  Html
formatting should be fine, since this will be incorporated into an automated
web announcements system....integrated with php-nuke, or geeklog, etc...

I know this is a special project, and will probably end up writing the whole
thing....but right now I am looking for shortcuts to make it easier.
I see an existing project... Mail2db which uses a python script, and
postgresql....has anyone played with this?  Is there already a program that
will take a message body, and pipe it to an html, or text file?

Thanks,
Barry Smoke