From: Matthew Patterson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 2:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: return path of bounce messages

This question has probably been asked before, but here goes. I recieved a
double-bounce message in my mailbox today. Someone had tried to send a
message to a bad address
within my domain. When my qmail box tried to bounce it back to the sender,
the remote server said "501 bogus mail from". Is there anyway to change the
Return-Path of my
bounce messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]? Included below is the bounce
portion of the message.

--
Matthew H Patterson