On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 11:10:47AM -0500, [gill] wrote:

> I wonder if anyone has put together a package/script to lay on top of any
> popular distributions of *nix to replace everything with the DJB version.
>
> For example a base FreeBSD install could have such a distro installed to
> replace sendmail with qmail, inetd with ucspi-tcp, BIND with djbdns,
> etc. etc.

Heh, I was just thinking about something like this. Maybe when I'm done
doing just that I'll look into it. See what it takes to do it, it'd be a
very nice thing to have. I am just now converting to qmail, ucspi-tcp, and
djbdns. Soon I'll do it, I'm hyped about the idea, it'd be cool if some
people talked more about the idea, i.e. what would they want in it.

--Carl--